“Easy” Flush-Deck Aluminium Hatch for Sailboats.
“Easy” series Flush-Deck hatch for sailboats with no protrusion.
The hatch consists of:
- aluminium frame painted any colour chosen by the customer
- smoke grey plexiglass window or aluminium plate, telescopic shaft to hold the window open in any position
- fibreglass reinforced inside delrin handles and outside flush handles
- concealed hinges.
Standard or custom sizes are available; water drain also available on request.
- FLUSH-DECK HATCH, NO PROTRUSION
- MADE IN ALUMINIUM PAINTED ANY COLOUR CHOSEN BY THE CUSTOMER
- EUROPA GREY METHACRYLATE OR ALUMINIUM PLATE
- TELESCOPIC SHAFT TO HOLD THE WINDOW OPEN IN ANY POSITION
- DIFFERENT INSIDE AND OUTSIDE HANDLES AVAILABLE
- CONCEALED HINGES
- STANDARD DIMENSIONS, CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Outside mushroom head knob flush with the deck
Stainless steel outside knob, mounted flush with the deck, so the hatch can also be opened and closed from the outside.
Extra-flat delrin or stainless steel handle. The hatch can be opened and closed from the outside and held half-open for ventilation. A safety lock prevents undesired access.
Outside fold-down eyebolt
Stainless steel outside fold-down eyebolt, mounted flush with the deck, so the hatch can also be opened and closed from the outside.
This system indicates whether the hatch is open or closed from any location on the boat.
>> Nemo means Certified Quality.
Nemo means Certified Quality.