“Slim Line” Aluminium Deck Hatch for Yachts and Motor Boats.
A range of deck hatches for yachts and motor boats specifically designed for anyone who wants to combine maximum safety with minimum overall dimensions, quality and aesthetics.
“Slim Line” hatches sit just 25 mm above the deck, offering unbeatable quality:
- best materials:
light aluminium alloy with 30 micron anodising, 10 or 12 mm thick methacrylate plexiglass, marine neoprene, fibreglass reinforced nylon and AISI 316L steel;
- excellent sturdiness:
thanks to a robust frame profile, specifically designed to offer high resistance to bending;
- perfect watertightness:
thanks to accurate welding of all the frames and perfect coupling of the fixed and mobile parts;
- seamless finish:
all surfaces and corners are carefully rounded.
- LOW PROFILE, JUST 25 MM ABOVE THE DECK
- MADE IN A LIGHT ALUMINIUM ALLOY, SILVER ANODISED WITH EXTRA THICKNESS OR PAINTED ON REQUEST
- PLEXIGLASS STANDARD COLOUR IS SMOKE GREY
- CAN BE HELD HALF-OPEN FOR BETTER VENTILATION
- CAN BE HELD OPEN IN ANY POSITION
- FLYSCREEN, DARKENING PANEL AND FINISHING FRAME AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- OUTSIDE FOLD-DOWN HANDLES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- CUSTOM SIZE HATCHES CAN BE SUPPLIED FOR MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITIES
Extra-flat delrin handle. The hatch can be opened and closed from the outside and held half-open for ventilation. A safety lock prevents undesired access.
This system indicates whether the hatch is open or closed from any location on the boat.
Inside/Outside lock and key
The lock can be operated with a key from both inside and outside.
Finishing frame, flyscreen and darkening panel
Removable finishing frame, flyscreen and darkening panel, all in ivory ABS.