“2000” Oval and Round Aluminium Hatch for Yachts and Motor Boats.
Round or oval hatches die-cast in a light aluminium alloy with extra thick anodising, with methacrylate plexiglass, neoprene sealing gaskets and fibre glass reinforced nylon handles.
The window can be held open in any position, thanks to the hinged clutch, or half-open to ensure efficient ventilation in the cabin while preventing the hatch from being opened from the outside.
Watertightness is guaranteed by a special aluminium pin that rests on a neoprene sealing gasket, creating a safe barrier against infiltration.
- MADE IN A LIGHT ALUMINIUM ALLOY, SILVER ANODISED WITH EXTRA THICKNESS OR PAINTED ON REQUEST
- PLEXIGLASS STANDARD COLOUR IS SMOKE GREY
- CAN BE HELD HALF OPEN FOR BETTER VENTILATION
- CAN BE HELD OPEN IN ANY POSITION
- FLYSCREEN, DARKENING PANEL AND FINISHING FRAME AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- OUTSIDE FOLD-DOWN HANDLES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Discover Nemo’s “2000” Aluminium Hatches.
Extra-flat delrin handle. The hatch can be opened and closed from the outside and held half-open for ventilation. A safety lock prevents undesired access.
This system indicates whether the hatch is open or closed from any location on the boat.
Inside/Outside lock and key
The lock can be operated with a key from both inside and outside.
Finishing frame, flyscreen and darkening panel
Removable finishing frame, flyscreen and darkening panel, all in ivory ABS.