“Easy” Flush-Deck Aluminium Hatch for Motor Boats and Yachts.
Flush-Deck hatch (which does not protrude on the deck) consisting of an aluminium frame painted any colour, smoke grey plexiglass window or aluminium plate, fibreglass coated inside delrin handles and outside flush handles, telescopic shaft to hold the window open in any position and a concealed hinge.
Custom hatches can be produced on request.
A water drain is also available on request.
- FLUSH HATCH WITH NO PROTRUDING PARTS ON DECK
- EUROPA GREY METHACRYLATE OR ALUMINIUM PLATE
- MADE IN ALUMINIUM PAINTED ANY COLOUR
- TELESCOPIC SHAFT TO HOLD THE WINDOW OPEN IN ANY POSITION
- INSIDE AND, ON REQUEST, OUTSIDE FOLD-DOWN HANDLES, STANDARD MUSHROOM HEAD KNOB, DECK FLUSH KNOB OR FOLD-DOWN EYEBOLTS
Outside mushroom head knob flush with the deck
Stainless steel outside knob, mounted flush with the deck, so the hatch can also be opened and closed from the outside.
Extra-flat delrin or stainless steel handle. The hatch can be opened and closed from the outside and held half-open for ventilation. A safety lock prevents undesired access.
Outside fold-down eyebolt
Stainless steel outside fold-down eyebolt, mounted flush with the deck, so the hatch can also be opened and closed from the outside.
This system indicates whether the hatch is open or closed from any location on the boat.
>> Nemo means Certified Quality.
Nemo means Certified Quality.