“CE” and “CE Class” Engine Room Door for Yachts and Motor Boats.
Engine room door for yachts and motor boats, made entirely of aluminium of the appropriate thickness and painted in the customer’s requested colour.
The kit consists of a frame (to be installed in the cut-out space), door, finishing frame and perimetral sealing gasket.
The door and frame are assembled by means of conical pins controlled by a gearwheel system which is in turn operated by the inside and the outside handle. The handle reduces the effort required and allows the pins to tighten the sealing gasket by acting on their conical shape.
One special feature of this Nemo door is that the finishing frame can adapt to different bulkhead thicknesses, thanks to its telescopic system. This allows shipyards to optimise purchases and warehouse management and makes on-boat installation much easier, taking just a few minutes.
The doors are built according to RINA “CE” or “CE class” standards.
Aesthetics, simplicity, functionality and price are what distinguish Nemo doors, making them suitable for any type of motor boat.
The customised dimensions and the option of a stainless steel handle and a portlight, also optimise use and aesthetics.
- ALL ALUMINIUM STRUCTURE WITH CUSTOMISED PAINTING
- WELDED HINGES WITH NO VISIBLE SCREWS, FOR ENCHANCED AESTHETICS AND GREATER SAFETY
- ACCESSORIES IN PICKLED, PASSIVATED AND POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL
- COMPACT EPDM SEALING GASKET
- MINIMUM EFFORT NEEDED TO OPEN AND CLOSE, THANKS TO GEAR-OPERATED ACTUATORS
- POSSIBILITY OF INSTALLING STEEL INSPECTION PORTLIGHTS
- TELESCOPIC FINISHING FRAME ADAPTABLE TO DIFFERENT BUCKHEAD THICKNESSES, FOR OPTIMISED PRODUCTION AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
- FOR CE CLASS BOATS, DOOR SPECIFICATIONS COMPLY WITH RINA REGULATIONS
|Standard die-cast aluminium handle, painted the same colour as the boat, length 245 mm. |
|In 30 x 10 mm steel plate – length 260 mm |
|In ø 30 round steel – length 260 mm |
|In 30 x 10 mm steel plate – length 300 mm |
Stainless steel inspection portlight.
>> Nemo means Certified Quality.
Nemo means Certified Quality.