“Slim Line” Aluminium Access Hatch for Sailboats.
Access hatch for sailboats consisting of a frame and window in silver anodised aluminium or painted any colour chosen by the customer, smoke grey plexiglass, marine neoprene sealing gasket, fibre glass reinforced delrin handles and telescopic shaft to hold the window open in any position.
Robust frame profile, specifically designed to offer high resistance to bending, sitting just 25 mm above the deck.
Ideal for anyone who wants to combine quality with safety and minimum overall dimensions.
- LOW PROFILE, JUST 25 MM ABOVE THE DECK
- MADE IN A LIGHT ALUMINIUM ALLOY, SILVER ANODISED, OR PAINTED ON REQUEST
- CAN BE HELD HALF-OPEN FOR BETTER VENTILATION
- TELESCOPIC SHAFT TO HOLD THE WINDOW OPEN IN ANY POSITION
- OUTSIDE FOLD-DOWN HANDLES, FLYSCREEN, DARKENING PANEL AND FINISHING FRAME AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- CUSTOM SIZE HATCHES CAN BE SUPPLIED FOR MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITIES
Extra-flat delrin handle. The hatch can be opened and closed from the outside and held half-open for ventilation. A safety lock prevents undesired access.
This system indicates whether the hatch is open or closed from any location on the boat.
Inside/Outside lock and key
The lock can be operated with a key from both inside and outside.
Finishing frame, flyscreen and darkening panel
Removable finishing frame, flyscreen and darkening panel, all in ivory ABS.
>> Nemo means Certified Quality.
Nemo means Certified Quality.