Aluminium Flush-Deck Hatch for Motor Boats and Yachts.
The hatches in the new Flush-Deck range do not protrude on the deck.
They consist of a lower aluminium frame painted any colour, upper aluminium frame, aluminium plate of suitable thickness to allow teak laying at the shipyard, fibreglass coated inside delrin handles and outside flush handles, window opening/closing piston with concealed hinge.
Standard or custom sizes are available; water drain also available on request.
- FLUSH HATCH WITH NO PROTRUDING PARTS ON DECK
- ALUMINIUM PLATE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST FOR TEAK LAYING AT THE SHIPYARD
- MADE IN ALUMINIUM PAINTED ANY COLOUR
- WINDOW OPENING/CLOSING PISTON
- INSIDE AND, ON REQUEST, OUTSIDE FOLD-DOWN HANDLES, STANDARD MUSHROOM HEAD KNOB, FLUSH DECK KNOB OR FOLD-DOWN EYEBOLTS
- STANDARD DIMENSIONS, CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Made of delrin or extra-flat stainless steel. The hatch can be opened and closed from the outside and held half-open for ventilation. A safety knob prevents undesired access.
Outside mushroom head knob flush with the deck
Stainless steel outside knob, mounted flush with the deck, so the hatch can also be opened and closed from the outside.
Outside fold-down eyebolt
Stainless steel outside fold-down eyebolt, mounted flush with the deck, so the hatch can also be opened and closed from the outside.
This system indicates whether the hatch is open or closed from any location on the boat.
>> Nemo means Certified Quality.
Nemo means Certified Quality.